CLEARING OF NEGATIVE ENERGIES
We were taught how to clear these negative thought forms through visualization / meditation. I’ve only tried it once, during the workshop and to be honest it wasn’t a very distinct experience. Nothing mind blowing or very obvious, though I’m guessing most things usually involve subtle energy changes 😉
So basically the meditation is to visualize yourself in a quiet place. Some of us have our quiet and relaxing gardens or sandy beaches that we “go to” when we meditate, some like me kinda just imagine a nice spacious room. It doesn’t really matter. In fact if your little “happy place” is a boutique with pretty outfits…so be it!
Sitting down in your “happy place”, imagine a beautiful white light above you. As you visualize this white light, imagine it transforming into a cone, so that it looks like a white light tornado. Imagine that tornado moving over you, starting from the top of your head and moving slowly down and all around you sweeping and sucking up all the negative energies that are stuck on your aura ( what I remember doing is just visualizing this awesome looking white light tornado sucking up little icky blobs of black stuff). Keep visualizing it till its traveled one or a few times around you then open your eyes slowly.
Here are a few easy ways to protect yourself from negative thoughts that others may direct towards you. For negativity that comes from within us..well…that’s where the “write it all down and transform it to light by burning it ” thing might come in handy. (Just please do it in a safe place and not burn your house down 😉 )
- The first is some thing that can be done the minute you open your eyes in the morning. Holding the intent in your heart / within yourself, say “I invoke the Violet Flame to surround me”. Imagine a violet flame ( a flame that’s violet in colour) surrounding you. If you believe in Archangels, then you can also invoke his protection by saying “I invoke the protecting blue flame of Archangel Micheal to surround me” and imagine a blue flame surrounding you. I’ll be honest and say that right now the first thing I do when I wake up is to get a cup of coffee, BUT I have done this before I sleep and also as I’m driving to work and it does help. I do feel…insulated (?) in a way. So try it and see if you feel anything different 🙂
- There are also mantras or prayers that one can say for protection
- The Lord’s Prayer / the Our Father brings a sense of strength and peace.
- Invoking Kwan Yin by saying Om Mani Padme Hum is also for strength and peace
- Invoking Setrap gives you protection. The mantra is Om Maha Yak Cha Tsa Soha (say it as spelled)
Below is a You tube video of Anne Jones talking a little more about Protection. If you’re interested please click and enjoy 🙂
- How to Instantly Relax, Calm Down, and Clear Your Mind (youwerebornthatway.com)