and seven things about me.
This award was given to me by Sage … yes, I too notice a pattern here..LOL!
Thank you Sage for nominating me and it’s such a pretty award too! All pink and lovely 😀
Now for the rules..ahem.
*copies and pastes* – because I’m smart like that (read as lazy)
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you (manners, people! manners!)
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules (important, otherwise confusion and mass hysteria ensues)
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Seven things about me
1. I’m a leftie and proud of it! My sister and I are both left-handed, my parents on the other hand are both right-handed.
2. I only learned to drive at the ripe old age of 25. I was terrified of getting lost and drivers in KL (Kuala Lumpur) are horrible…well most of them..hehe
3. I always get confused with which way is left or right! So I need to picture where the heart is and the liver is on a person before I can tell which side is where. An advantage of learning anatomy, I suppose.
4. I love dogs and puppies! I also love wolves…though I’ve never seen one in real or know much about them…I just love them! I love puppy smells too..
5. I’m terrified of insects, except for ladybugs, ants and flies…all others cause me to go into an anxiety attack, palpitations, sweating and the works.
6. Interestingly I’ve been told that I’ve had a few past lives where I’ve killed myself, usually by drowning (last count is three times!) due to relationships, been a gay man, died of starvation as a little child, a warrior in China, someone who abused his power with crystals in Atlantis and a Cathar.
7. I’ve had a total of two bad experiences with negative energies or forces that I can remember. The first one was some years ago. I was having a sweet dream of the man of my dreams (literally speaking) telling me that “I was his angel” at which point he turned into some form of the Devil who then “smiled” at me telling me that I was his! At that very instant, I felt a cold hand gripping my left ankle. I woke up and didn’t sleep for the rest of the night. The other was just recently…just let’s say I have a very good idea as to how it feels to be possessed by a very angry, violent and disturbing spirit – though it was a dream..it really wasn’t…..
On that merry little note, these are my nominees (and again no pressure for them to participate)
Lady Pen from Poems ‘n’ Stuff
Kelly Graham from kellygrahamartist
Anyes from Far Away in the Sunshine
Kim from Whispering Fields
Nancy from Spirit Lights the Way
Diane from Diane Henders
Sindy from bluebutterfliesandme
They are all lovely people and have lovely blogs too!!
Actually ALL the people whose blogs I follow are all lovely people and I’m really glad to have “met” each one of them 😀
- One Lovely Blog Award (arabellamag.wordpress.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award (murphymusthavehadkids.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (simplysophisticatedcooking.wordpress.com)