Glorialana graciously nominated me for a blog award. If I could choose one word for the feeling I get when I read her blog is that she’s a really sweet person. I love the way she starts her posts with “Thank you God!”.
Thank you Glorialana for the award!
The “rules” :
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
The 10 questions:
- Your favourite colour: Blues of different shades. I also love purples and silver!
- Your favourite animal: Dogs!! Oh and Wolves too! Dragons!
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. Twitter cramps my ramble-y style.
- Your favourite pattern: Hmm..patterns…Mandalas!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Both!
- Your favourite number: 25 (because that’s my birthdate).
- Your favourite day of the week: Saturday because it means that my “weekend” will be starting the next day!
- Your favourite flower: Rose
- What is your passion? Reading a really good novel. Drawing Mandalas. Listening to music. Looking at beautiful art pieces….
Now, instead of nominating 10 blogs I’m going to do something a little different.
Throughout my years dabbling in the blogging world there have been very few people whom I’ve met that I feel some deeper connection to. It’s hard to explain. It’s this feeling I have within me where I can actually feel my heart expand, I smile when I see their comments gracing my posts, when I comment on their blog posts…there is this feeling within me that if I were to meet them in person I would give them a BIG hug (something I really don’t do much at all. I’m not much of a hugging type..hehe).
Since this award is a sisterhood award I’m going to link the few ladies whom I feel that special connection to. I’m not sure if they feel the same but it doesn’t matter! Hehe.
For whatever reason you make me feel how you make me feel, for this I thank you from my heart 🙂
Please click on the badges in the sidebar to visit other NaBloPoMo-ers.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!